Thursday 22 April 2010

Tuesday the 20th of april

Today our group got feedback on the evaluations we had previously handed in. The feedback that we got was very constructive and simple to follow. After the feedback as a class, sir then came over and gave me some individual pointers that i could do to inprove my evaluation. After taking this on board and planning out new things i would write for each question, i began to make changes to my evaluation.

I failed to finish all improvements to my evaluation so wrote a reminder to finsih it when i get home that night.

For the second part of the lesson Robert and I continued to edit our thriller. Sarah and Catherine had speant the first hour looking for a music track that we could add in to our thriller. After they had chosen the music robert and I then edited it in. This was difficult as the music in the flashbacks is of a completely different genre so it was difficult to make the thriller flow from track to track. We over came this by mixing the two together so they cross over eachother in the flashbacks, i believe this is a very useful way to make it flow and it also looks very proffessional.

No comments:

Post a Comment